Sunday, February 10, 2008

Busy Days and String Theory for Dummies

Given that I haven't made a blog entry for a month and a half, it should go without saying that it has been a busy January and February has proved no different.

One should also deduce that if I'm writing a blog entry, I'm procrastinating on/about/for/in-as-much-as/from a project that really needs my immediate attention. That person would be correct. I'm totally 'worked' out for the day, but can't bring myself to go to bed yet.

Kayla is still pregnant and Regan is as cute as ever. If you really want to see the family side of things, you should go read the Rath Family blog that Kayla maintains. She does a bang-up job of keeping it current and she is always snapping pictures to include.

Her expertise in blogging all things 'family' frees me up to really get lots of quality procrastinating done. Which explains how I came upon this gem. 'String Ducky' is a short film that was selected from many entries in a contest to see who could most succinctly sum up String Theory in two minutes or less.

I don't know quite how I landed on this (probably by 'googling' something about String Cheese...), but it's interesting. And by interesting, I mean that I hardly ever use the word as a psynonym to 'curious.' You see, to me, "interesting" usually means "bad," or "unexplainable," or in this case "so completely beyond my ability to understand, that saying 'interesting' will maybe make me look not as ignorant."

Enjoy it. If you have the same reaction as I did, you'll want to take a nap at the end of those two minutes:

No comments: